NG BBS Forum Awards 2009 NG BBS Forum Awards 2009

Awesome!

So good to see someone stepped up to the plate and made this! I didn't really have the time this year, and didn't really know what I was going to tell Zerok. Good job guys, oh and the minigame was fun too!

Elroy out!

Level Up! Level Up!

Good Concept - Poor Physics

Over all, the game was good. It had an interesting concept with good visuals and some catchy music to match.

The physics however, were terrible. They were far to slow for the type of game, and made the controls feel delayed and unresponsive. This is really disappointing because the rest of the game is so well done, but the physics just make it feel poorly made.

Da Pink Knight Da Pink Knight

Runs like a Beta

We'll it certainly doesn't feel like a complete game. All together, the controls are laggy, and the guy you fight is so tough he's pretty much broken. Your character is wicked slow and the bosses attacks are wicked fast, making him almost impossible to hit. Once I did hit him though, I think I restored his HP. The visuals were very nice though.

To sum up, this game is like Windows Vista: It's a nice piece of eye candy, but when comes to actually working, it doesn't.

.New Grounds. .New Grounds.

Wow

Well I should have seen that coming. Good one!

SAS: Zombie Assault SAS: Zombie Assault

Poor level design

I liked the game and concept , but it was brought down by the level design. The fort you were supposed to protect was, in my opinion, far too large for the speed at which the character moved. It took awhile to get to where the zombies were, and by the time you did, they had destroyed the barrier. The fact that there was an obnoxious wall running right through the fort didn't help either. The game would have worked better if the fort was a simple box.

Death Ryder (Final) Death Ryder (Final)

It was Ok

The game was ok, but not great. The animation quality could have been a tad bit better, but the sound was good and I liked the concept. I also thing their should have been multiple levels, instead of one big continuos one. Overall, good, but room for improvement.

psychodad responds:

there are levels...idk how can you miss that

EZDrummer Flash Edition EZDrummer Flash Edition

It was ok...

I thought this game was ok. It was ice to have all the different options on the drum kit, and it wasn't too hard to lay down a basic beat. Doing fills was a bit hard though. Other than that, it was pretty good.

Rocket Car 2 Rocket Car 2

Big Improvement

This is definitely a huge improvement from the first "Rocket Car" game. The graphics were nice and smooth, and the general physics was a bit better. What would be nice for "Rocket Car 3" (if there is one), would be more levels, and slightly harder levels. An auto save feature would also be nice. I found out that there wasn't one the hard way!

Ninja Glove Ninja Glove

Unrealistic

It was a good idea, but it was too hard. There's no problem with making a game a little hard, but this was just excessive. It was difficult to the point where it was annoying to play, and making it no fun at all.

Click Fest 3 Click Fest 3

Fun, but...

This game was simple and fun, but it has almost no replay value. Now that I've gone through both modes, I'll probably never play it again. I also think a level editor where people could build their own levels would be great for "Click Fest 4", if their is one.