The Playground Song The Playground Song

You're Horrible

Here I was, enjoying a happy little animation about an adorable child singing about his time on the playground, and then you drop that on me. Sure, it was hilarious, but that doesn't make it right. You sick, wonderful fuck.

TWEWY Shorts 2 TWEWY Shorts 2

Really?

Come on dude, the shark kills Rhyme, not Neku. At least be accurate. Other than that, it was only ok, the animation and sound quality could have been way beter.

Fatherly Bonds Fatherly Bonds

Memories

Absolutely stunning visuals, and the sound effects were spot on! I personally love how it was so "DBZ - esque". That series was my childhood. Anyway, great submission, as always.

NG BBS Forum Awards 2009 NG BBS Forum Awards 2009

Awesome!

So good to see someone stepped up to the plate and made this! I didn't really have the time this year, and didn't really know what I was going to tell Zerok. Good job guys, oh and the minigame was fun too!

Elroy out!

Level Up! Level Up!

Good Concept - Poor Physics

Over all, the game was good. It had an interesting concept with good visuals and some catchy music to match.

The physics however, were terrible. They were far to slow for the type of game, and made the controls feel delayed and unresponsive. This is really disappointing because the rest of the game is so well done, but the physics just make it feel poorly made.

Da Pink Knight Da Pink Knight

Runs like a Beta

We'll it certainly doesn't feel like a complete game. All together, the controls are laggy, and the guy you fight is so tough he's pretty much broken. Your character is wicked slow and the bosses attacks are wicked fast, making him almost impossible to hit. Once I did hit him though, I think I restored his HP. The visuals were very nice though.

To sum up, this game is like Windows Vista: It's a nice piece of eye candy, but when comes to actually working, it doesn't.

Darkness Tunnel Darkness Tunnel

Alright

Pretty good song. Fun to listen to, but its not amazingly good.

novus (demo) novus (demo)

This is a good loop. It should have been longer though. Anyway, thanks for providing the perfect music for my flash.

-LT

Rkotld responds:

No problem, I actually wasn't going to do anymore songs but when i found out that this was used in a flash it kind fo inspired me to make some more. so thanks for that!

"On The Ranch" "On The Ranch"

thanks

Thank you for providing the perfect music for my movie.

-LT

Decerto responds:

Heyym no problem, thanks for the 10!

Self Portrait Self Portrait

Wonderful Colors

I really love the color composition of this piece. Very vibrant and light, but also subtle. Keep it up.

Rutger responds: